Thursday 9 January 2014

New HairCut and Colour

So as I mentioned in my New Year post I mentioned that I wanted to make a change to my hair, because I have had the same style for a few years, and I was just bored of it.
However, the style I went for hasn't really changed, it has to be practical for my job role and I told my stylist I didn't want much taking from my length as I am trying to grow it, but the colour was the main thing, I wanted a change, but I didn't want something too drastic so this is what I decided to have done..



I decided to have my hair 'Dip Dyed' or Ombre'd, I went for a slightly warmer blonde tone for now because it was the first time I'd had it bleached and I didn't want to damage my hair any more than I was about to, plus I wasn't sure how I was going to like it, but! I am going back in 6 weeks, and I am planning to go lighter on the ends. I will keep you updated on the progress of my hair, and any new products I introduce into my routine.

Let me know what you think guys, I'd love to hear from you.
Talk to you soon. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment