Wednesday 19 February 2014

Another Boots Haul


Haul Timee!

... Okay I think it's safe to say I have a problem, but, oh well! Today I'm bringing you guys another quick Boots haul. I picked these items up last week and did the photography for this post, but didn't find time to actually write the post, but like I keep getting told, better late then never right?!

On to the products..



Collection Volumising Mascara - £2.99


Collection Work The Colour Nude Pallet - £2.99

Prohibition

Speak Easy
 Collection Deluxe Lipsticks - £2.99 Each


Quick Fix Facials Anti Blemish Mud Mask - £4.99

So there you have it guys, another quick haul from Boots, I seem to be spending a lot more time in Boots recently but hey, they have some great bargins! Anyway, I hope you guys are having a fantastic week.
 Let me know in the comments if you've tried any of the products mentioned above, and what you thought of them! 
Talk soon guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment